Thursday, June 17, 2010

Owl-Woo, Woo....

I was really impressed by this little guy this morning...
Well maybe not the stuffed animal itself but by the knowledge my 2 1/2 year old has of the owl. As we are changing Hudson's diaper in his room this morning, Austin is talking away like normal. Then he says "Mommy Owl", so I turn around and see him looking at the owl on Hudson's dresser. I told him "very good Austin, that is an owl". Then to my amazement he starts saying "Woo, woo, woo, woo". I did not know that he even knew what an owl was much less the sounds that it makes.
I never know what my little man is going to say these days, he is so full of surprises. His new saying for everything is "no way". We have no idea where he got that from, but I guess its better than just saying 'n-o" to everything.

No comments: