Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Resolutions update

Well the month of January is now half over so its time to look at how good I have been about working on my resolutions. I feel I have done a decent job of sticking to them as good as I can being 36 weeks pregnant.

- I have tried to go thru the house and some what go thru things in the closets and cabinets. There is still much more to be done but at least I have made a start.

-I have gone back to the flylady website and read some of her articles and printed some of them and tried to set up a cleaning plan for our house. However, Brad has put his foot down on this one and will not let me do to much until Hudson arrives. Which I cant complain about-its not too often that your husband says go lay down I will do the laundry.

-Budget- We have really been trying not to spend money unnecessarily but with the baby coming we have been having to buy some extra things. But I must admit that we have really done good about not eating out so much which has been a problem for us in the past.

-Me Time- Brad got me a new blackberry for Christmas so I have found myself just lounging around the house playing games or trying to figure the new phone out. I know it doesn't sound that exciting but at least its something just for me.

Well that's all I have for now, I know that once Hudson arrives our house and lives will be turned upside down for a little while as we try to adjust to having 2 kids, but in the end I know we will find our groove and get it all done and hopefully have a little fun at the same time.

No comments: