Thursday, January 28, 2010

The end.....pregnancy

So here I am 37 weeks pregnant and all I can think is how over being pregnant I am. After dropping Austin off at school this morning and driving home it dawned on me that I should be trying to enjoy these last few weeks as much as possible. After all this might be the last time I am ever pregnant and the thought of that makes me sad. I will be the first to admit that this has not been the easiest pregnancy on me or that I enjoyed it like I should. Being pregnant is such an amazing gift-one that not so long ago I thought I would never experience for the first time much less for a second time. However, god has granted me this amazing gift once again.

I am very lucky to have an amazing support system around me of people that would do just about anything for me. It has truly helped me thru this pregnancy. My hubby has been so amazing trying to pick up the slack around the house and help me get everything done.

However, it has been really hard on me trying to take it easy and not go crazy "nesting". I must say that I have done some but no where near what I want to have done. After coming home this morning and starting on my to-do list I realize that that stuff really doesn't matter. So from now until the end of my pregnancy I am going to take advantage of everyone telling me to "relax & take it easy". After all once Hudson arrives its back to the real world. So I am going to put my feet up and relax and not stress about everything else. I am also going to take this time to enjoy Austin as much as possible and spoil him with my undivided attention-I know its going to be hard on him when Hudson comes home and the house doesn't revolve around just Austin anymore.

No comments: