Wednesday, January 20, 2010

35 1/2 week update

I was wanting to post photos with this post but since I know that will probably not happen I decided to go ahead and update everyone on baby Hudson (besides I can always come back and add the pics right?).

I had my Dr's appt. yesterday and for the most part everything is going good. Hudson's heart beat was a strong 150 and I am measuring a week and a half big. However, I actually had lost weight again between my appts. which brings my grand total of weight gain to only 9 lbs. I know that sounds great right~but when the baby should be around 6 lbs or so the numbers don't quite add up. My Dr. was not overly concerned since my stomach is still growing which means Hudson is still growing. I also showed her my 3d ultrasound I had done and the fact that almost a month ago he was at 5.4 lbs and was measuring in places anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks big. So needless to say we are having another ultrasound at the Dr's office next Friday just to make sure that everything is good and that they are on the right track with my due date. The Dr. said they could be anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks off based on the info she had seen but she felt more like it would just be a week or two off. I hope that's all because I will be 36 weeks this Friday which means that if they were four weeks off I would be 40 weeks.

So, I have been trying to rest as much as possible while also trying to get everything ready and in order as much as possible for Hudson's arrival. This morning I ventured into our attic to get the car seat down and a few other items that had not been brought down yet. Brad is about to have a heart attack at the fact I went up there with no one home. But its done now and everyone is safe and sound. I have all of Hudson's clothes washed and hung up or put away. Today I am trying to wash the covers to the car seat, baby swing, bouncy and anything else that has been stored away. This weekend I am going to try and get Brad to help me put the finishing touches on the nursery so I can post photos. It just needs the shelves hung on the wall and some stuff moved around a little.

I will try to post some photos on here of both my belly and the nursery since everyone has been asking to see them both. Hopefully it wont be too long until I will be posting photos of our sweet new baby Hudson.

No comments: