Monday, June 1, 2009

Front lawn improvements


After my last posting listing all the things that I want to do differently to our home, I figured I better list the items we have already improved or are happy with.  Below you will find photos of the front of our home.  Anyone who knows my husband knows he takes pride in his lawn.  He always wants it to look great.  Since we moved into our home he has been working very hard on it.






We have pulled up most of the bushes that the builder put in & replaced them with different bushes & flowers.  We have replaced the tree in our front lawn (for some reason we had to do this at both of our homes after we bought them).  We have added a fence around the back yard and a bed along the front of the fence by the drive way and on the side of the house.

No comments: