Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree

So after a little persuasion I was able to get Brad to help me get all the Christmas stuff out of the attic last night. I am so excited to decorate for the holidays this year. Its our first Christmas in our new home and Austin should be so much fun during the holidays this year since he is bigger. We cant decide where to put the tree at. Either in the family room downstairs where Chloe can get into it or in the bonus room (where we spend the most time) where Austin can get in it. I am also still trying to decide where to put everything else at. So stay tuned for photos in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I can't wait to see the pictures ;)!

Pretty Organizer said...

Christmas decorating is sooo fun! I just saw that you dropped in and checked out my blog! Good to meet you. I'll look forward to checking back on your decorating.

You're quite the blogging lady! 3 blogs?? I don't know how you do it. I'm trying to keep my nose above water with one. LOVED the cards by the way. You're very talented