Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week of 9/20-9/24/10

We did not receive a daily progress report from school on 9/21/10 so I am not sure what Austin did. His teacher Mrs. Carmen was out that day-so my guess would be the sub. teacher just tried to keep up with (6) 2-3 year olds.

On Thur. 9/23/10 Austin had a big day at school. A little girl in his class celebrated her birthday and brought cupcakes to share with the class! They also had riding toy day and water day outside. Mommy almost forgot the riding car (Austin would have been so upset), but we made it there with the car (and it managed to stay in my car another week after). There was no artwork sent home this week and since I like to include photos with each post I am sure the below photo is what Austin looked like with his beloved red car at school.

No comments: