Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day









We had a pretty relaxing Mother's Day this year. Austin was a little under the weather so he was a little calmer than normal. We went over to Brad's parents house for a cook out and thankfully it was nice weather. His Dad had set up a little tent in the yard and had Austin's toys out to play with. Austin made me some super cute stuff at school (which I need to take pictures of still), it was so nice to have something hand made from my little man. Brad did really good too. He and Austin got me 2 really great cards and a nice picture frame with a sweet quote on it. I also got my dinning room painted. Which is something I have been wanting to do since we moved in. Its now a dark gray color and looks amazing. I will also post pictures of that soon. I still have to work on getting the decor in there. A new table being the big item. But over all i had an amazing mothers day with the two men in my life.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day and hope Austin is feeling better!