Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let the teething begin...

So I am pretty sure that Hudson has started teething. His hands or fingers are always in his mouth, his chin and clothes are always wet from slober and he has been running a low grade fever. He is still my happy smiling boy though. We have been giving him teething toys and things to chew on to help him. I had a lady tell me about a new really cool teething toy recently, so I picked one up at Target this weekend. They come in either a grape or strawberry shape and its a teething toy they put in there mouth and it vibrates to help sooth them when they clamp down on it.

So far Hudson seems to like it, we still have to help him hold it in his mouth. Big Brother Austin is happy to help with it.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: