Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The last few days..

Well Austin is officially a big boy now. He turned a year old this past Sat. and I threw a big party for him. I will be posting pictures in the next few days of the big event. We have been crazy over here. Between people coming and going from out of town and decorating and taking everything down. Oh, yeah and we have to work and chase after Austin.
Austin is so close to walking. We dont think it will be too long. We took him to the pumpkin patch on Sunday before Grandma-ma and Papa left and all he wanted to do was hold on to our hands and walk around the place. I am talking like 20 mins. straight he wanted to walk around. I know I need to post photos of this event too. I am going to in the next few days.

Today while Austin was in his pack-n-play~which he seems to love (we put it up for Ava to sleep his weekend-its been since March since Austin had even seen it). So back to him in the pack n play-he was watching elmo when I looked over to discover he had taken his pants off. All I can say is that it must be the boy/man in him. Then tonight while in the bath tub he discovered his privates-which he couldnt stop playing with. Its this normal to be happening so young? Well I am off to get some work done since he is in bed. I promise to post photos of the party and pumpkin patch.

No comments: