Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The big day is coming

So the big day is less than 2 weeks away. Where did the last year go? It seems like yesterday we were waiting on Austin to make his big arrival and now we are getting ready to celebrate his 1st birthday. I am trying so hard with his party. I really want it to be perfect. For those of you that say don't worry about it he will not even remember it. Well, that's true but I will and its a very special day for Brad and I and I want it to be as perfect as possible. My office looks like a zoo literally with all kinds of animals or something animal print. I have made my to-do list which also have to-do list. I have become quite "OCD" about this party. Wish us luck that everything turns out the way we in vision it. I will post pictures once its all over.

No comments: