Thursday, March 31, 2011

A basketball banquet that didnt happen...




Austin wrapped up his basketball season at the YMCA on Monday night (3/28/11) and I can honestly say that the banquet was about the same as his season. The banquet was suppose to take place at 5:30pm at our local Chick-fil-a when I showed up at 5:15 I was told by the youth sports coordinator that our banquet was actually at 5pm even though we were told it was at 5:30. There was only one other player there at the time. Needless to say this Mommy was not very happy. We were given our trophy and sent on our way. I am so thankful that Austin was not really old enough to know what he missed out on. SO daddy and I took Austin to TGI Fridays for a burger and fries followed by some ice cream with sprinkles (which is his current all time favorite). We tried to make it as special as we could for him.

No comments: