Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Month Old

I cant believe Hudson is already a month old, it seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. He is quite the growing boy, he only wore preemie clothes for a few days and is now in the newborn clothes (although some of those are getting a little snug on him). He has been such a good baby for us (I am almost afraid to say that out loud~I am knocking on wood as I type this). He is very happy and content most of the time. He eats about every 3 hours. At night he goes down around 9ish and for the most part only gets up once in the night to eat (usually between 2 & 3 am). Every now and then he will get up two times in the night but not very often. He has started spending more time awake during the day. So we have pulled out the play mats for him. So far he just looks around at everything he really hasn't tried to reach out for things too much. He has started trying to talk to us by making those cute little baby sounds. He has also started smiling in the last few days! As of now he is still sleeping in our bedroom at night (in his bouncy seat).





I realize that my post are all out of order, sorry about that. I am just trying to get them all on here for everyone.

No comments: