Thursday, March 18, 2010

Newborn photos

I will warn you that there are tons of pics in this post. My friend Tina came over when Hudson was 13 days old and we took over 500 photos of the little man. We had soooooo many amazing photos. These are just a few of my favorite ones.

There are only 2 photos of both boys together since Austin was too busy playing with Chase and didn't want to stop for pictures.


I love this one of our feet. Only problem is Austin was napping by then so his feet are not included, so we will have to take another one that includes him.

Notice the car in Austin's hand.
I love this photo, its so us. Brad was being silly and asking what he was suppose to do with his hands for the photo and decided putting them on my head was the best place for them.






No comments: