Friday, April 3, 2009

Organizing the pantry





I decided to join The Masked Mommy  in her cabinet powwow.  I decided to first tackle my kitchen pantry.  I have to admit that I am a little OCD when it comes to organizing.  I try to keep everything in perfect order.  However, in the last few months I have become a little slack at organizing & keeping up with things.    I have found it very hard to work from home, keep up with a toddler, take care of two dogs, my husband & myself.  So needless to say recently I have not been doing as good as I would like around the house.  I feel so much better about things when everything is in order.  So I have decided to start trying to get everything back in order around our house and this is where I started the "pantry".  I am going to try & start spring cleaning one room a week until I have touched everything in our house.  I want it to all be clean & organized again.  Hopefully I will make some progress around here.  No our house is not a "pigstie" but it has become lived in.  I have to change that.  So from now until the time Austin gets out of school in May I want to get it all in order.  Let me know if you want to join me in my spring cleaning adventure.  Who knows maybe we can be an inspiration for each other.   Until I am done, please excuse my random postings about my progress.  I am using my blog as a way to hold myself accountable.

No comments: