Thursday, February 12, 2009

Special Delivery for Austin

Austin received a package today in the mail. It was a Valentine's Day present from Grandma-ma & Papa (my parents). I let him open it while he was sitting in his highchair. Can you guess which part of the gift was his favorite???? The red paper. We should have known it would be the paper or the box its self.

Austin got a cute hand puppet puppy that sings "why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near". Grandma-ma said when she heard the song it was the way she felt about Austin.


He loves his new friend!
I don't think I could have posed this photo if I wanted to. How cute, he was showing me his card.


Grandma-ma & Papa said they had to include something for Brad and I too, so we got some yummy chocolate.

2 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

It looks like Austin has had a couple of great, fun-filled days :). Messy finger painting is always the best!

Inkspot Workshop said...

that's precious! You know what they say.... Every dog needs a boy and every boy needs a dog:)