Sunday, December 28, 2008

The holidays are over.

So christmas is over now comes the real fun putting everything up. I have spent the morning trying to pick up all the gifts that we received. But I really feel like I am just moving things from one room to another. I am trying though, and trying to get everything some what organized. So I am making my way thru the house one room at a time trying to pick everything up and get it to the correct room in the house. Once everything is where it belongs I will go back and actually clean the house. Looks like it might be a long process and in the mean time I have to put up all the Christmas decorations. The good thing is that Brad is off this week (every day but Wen) so hopfully he will be able to help out a little. He is also planning on a project for the garage. So we will see. I promise to post lots of photos from the past week or so. I just have to get my house some what back in order.

We hopeeveryone had a great Holiday and was able to spend lots of time with friends and family!

2 comments:

The Harner's said...

I think we are all in the same boat! Justin is off this week except Friday. So, while I'm working and Logan is at school, he plans to work around the house. So, we'll see!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I think you and I were carved from the same mold. We went through all of Vance's toys and reorganized ;)!