Friday, April 9, 2010

Organizing my Chaos

I really try to keep things organized around our home and in my life. However, since about 1/2 way thru my pregnancy with Hudson I feel like things have just been spiraling out of control around here. I have managed to get a little bit of our house back in order but with a newborn, 2 1/2 year old, a husband and two dogs it never seems to stay that way too long. But this weekend I have set some goals for myself and one is to come up with an organized plan for my days. I am going to break up my cleaning duties into a few rooms each day in hopes that it will not be too overwhelming to me each week and I can actually manage to get thru the whole house in a week. I will let you know how that goes.

I have also decided to start Weight Watchers on Monday. I only gained 10 lbs while pregnant with Hudson and I have managed to lose about 20 since his birth. Which is great I know, but I am not happy yet. So I have decided to do the WW thing and see how that does. I am also going to try and manage a little workout or walk as much as possible. I will also keep you posted on how that goes.

I am also going to try and cut back on my time online during the week-it just keeps me from the things I need to be doing. So I am going to only get online 2 times a day-once in the morning and once in the afternoon/early evening. Hopefully this will make a difference in my day.

Well if you are still reading this long rambling post-thanks!

No comments: